vrijdag 8 april 2011

It's a Girl!!!!!

Yup...our little girl was born Tuesday april 5th after a crazy week in the hospital. We went for an ultrasound on March 31 to see if she was laying ok for a normal delivery..My bloodpressure was checked and again it was much to high..., They send me to the hospital and they told me i had Help syndrom and had to stay in the hospital for observation untill my 37th week before they would do something...A few days later they offered me an entry in a study programm where i had a chance to have the baby before the 37th week, but it was a 50/50 chance i could get in. They did a draw and Yay!!! I could start monday and on tuesday morning i was ready to deliver!!! Everything went very well and our daughter Noor Sophie was born at 3.48 am...2635 grams..49cm tall...I got home on thursday and Noor is still in the hospital, but she is doing soooo good, she will be home soon too!!! Pics tomorrow!!!

1 opmerking:

Beth zei

Oh, Congrats Wendy! many blessing to your sweet little girl!